I think it’s fairly safe to say that Sedona is one of those places known for relaxation, renewal, and rejuvenation. It’s somewhere you can go to just stop for a moment, get some grounding, and breathe. We have family in Arizona, so on our last visit, we decided to make a day trip to Sedona. It was undoubtedly the highlight of the trip.
You could easily spend a full weekend in Sedona and I’m fairly confident that at the end of that weekend, you would leave feeling rested and recharged. Bonus: I really think they have something for everyone. It is definitely worth putting on your radar.
- If you want to feel “one with nature”… Stop by Bell Rock on your way in
- If you want to squeeze in a hike… Check out Broken Arrow Trail
- If you love water… Take a dip at Slide Rock
- If your favorite part of vacationing is seeing the local shops… Check out the beautiful Tlaquepaque Arts & Crafts Village
- If you can’t go anywhere without the full “tourist experience”… Make a reservation with Pink Jeep Tours
- If you just need a little R&R… Pick from one of many luxurious spas